The invitation scanned here was for Bob’s 8th grade graduation from the Trautwein School (Racine, WI) in 1952. Originally built in 1912, the Trautwein School was enlarged with an addition in 1954. Students at the time petitioned to keep the school’s original tower, which housed the old Trautwein bell. The school, known at the time as one of the four Western Complex Schools (along with Bartlett, Hood Creek and Franksville), closed in 1981. Biob is in the bottom row, second to right.